Mustang Sally is a once in a lifetime dog. A true canine soulmate, so full of personality and love it makes the fact that she hasn’t been adopted yet all the more astonishing.
But Sally is not one to let anything get her down. She’s a pocket-sized ray of sunshine whose wiggles and incredible amount of affection brighten the life of everyone lucky enough to meet her.
Mustang Sally is perfectly behaved in a home, knows tons of awesome skills, and now that she’s over her teen years, has just the right up for anything but always down to chill energy level to fit your lifestyle.
It does not get any better than this smart, sassy, lovebug of a dog and our greatest wish is that our girl finally finds someone who gets it. She deserves a human who knows that the ‘Stangs of the world don’t come along that often and when you’re lucky enough to find one, you don’t ever let them go. ♥
Email email@example.com to set up a date and we’ll leave the heart stealing to Sally.
Mustang Sally is currently in a foster home. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a time to meet Mustang Sally or learn more about her!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit