Tiger is a firecracker. A beautiful, energetic girl full of spunk and enthusiasm. She loves playing fetch. She’s a first rate running buddy. And she could excel at agility sports.
But Tiger has a softer side too. Get her away from the confines and stress of the shelter or spend some quiet time with her in her kennel and it’s immediately apparent. She’s loving, gentle, and affectionate. She connects. She offers soft kisses. She also absolutely loves car rides and relaxes, gazes out the window, and will even sneak in some much needed rest.
Tiger had ringworm (a treatable skin infection that is now cleared) when she arrived at the shelter which landed her a loooong stint in a medical isolation kennel. That is always a stressful experience for a dog and Tiger is no difference. We’re working to get her the TLC and enrichment she missed during her treatment to bring her stress level down, while working on basic training skills to help her shine.
Tiger is a wonderful dog with so much potential. She’s hoping for an adopter who appreciates her spark, recognizes the love in her eyes, and brings her home to stay.
Want to set up a date to meet Tiger or learn more about her? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit