Simon is a quiet, sensitive sweet pea of a dog whose biggest goal in life is just to be near his person. He has a wonderful medium energy level, is fully housetrained, and prefers to spend as much time as possible cuddled up by your side. He does the most adorable pitty pat dance with his feet when he’s excited and as his confidence grows, we see more of his silly, playful side every day.
Simon arrived at the shelter as a stray and was never reclaimed by his previous owner. Sensitive soul that he is, the stress of the shelter quickly started to wear on him until it became clear that he wasn’t going to make it in that environment. He was pulled to foster with one of our directors where he’s doing wonderfully. In fact, the stark contrast to Simon in a home and Simon in a shelter was immediate and squishes your heart to behold.
Simon is a very good boy with so much potential. He’s working hard on his training and stealing the hearts of everyone he meets with his sweet nature. If you’re looking for a cuddle bug to keep you warm this winter, Simon is your boy!
To learn more about Simon or set up a time to meet him, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit