Beautiful Sierra is a survivor with a gentle heart and an intelligent, playful personality that’s just beginning to emerge.
Now healing well in foster and regaining her strength, Sierra was found as an ill and injured stray at just a year old. She was frightened and shutdown and the shelter and clearly in need of a different way forward. As Sierra begins to feel safe, we get to see more and more of who his adorable and inquisitive dog is.
Though inexperienced with much of the human world, she’s already showing good progress and is bonding with both the other dogs and humans in her foster home. She also has a light and a sweetness all her own.
We are so excited to be part of Sierra’s journey as she grows her confidence and searches for her place in the world.
To learn more about Sierra or set up a time to meet her, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit