Those puppy eyes. That wiggle butt. That hopeful smile. We dare you to resist the adorable chunk of love that is Saul!
This playful, affectionate boy arrived at the shelter as a stray at just a year old. He’s got his whole life ahead of him and he’s getting the training he needs to make sure it rocks going forward! Saul proved himself an incredibly fast learner and loves to show off his basic obedience cues, leash manners, and dog about town skills!
Despite his young age and breed mix, he has a perfect medium energy level and is an easy going pup around the home. He’s built like an athletic beefcake and has potential as a running buddy or agility dog but is equally happy with a nice stroll and cuddle time on the couch!
Saul is fully housetrained, shows great potential to live with children as well as with cats and other small mammals, and has made such great progress with his dog/dog skills that a canine sibling who’s the right match for Saul is also a possibility. Most importantly, Saul wants to live in a home with lots of love, something that happens to be his specialty.
Saul is a good boy, full of potential and ready to mesmerize you with his soulful gaze and perpetual motion tush. Have you fallen in love yet?
To learn more about Saul or set up a time to meet him, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit