Absolutely lovely. These are the first words that come to mind when thinking of sweet Pepper, a dog full of hope that the next person she meets will be the one she’ll get to call her own.
Pepper ended up at the shelter when her owner was hospitalized and passed away from a terminal illness. The shelter is an overwhelming, scary place for Pepper and she tends to retreat to the back of her kennel where she’s overlooked by adopters. But take the time to engage with this girl outside the confines of the shelter and you are in for a wonderful treat.
Pepper is affectionate, playful, and clearly wears her heart on her sleeve. She wants very much to love and be loved. Pepper has nice leash manners, good social skills, and is a dog who just needs someone to see how special she is and give her the new beginning she so deserves. Is that person you?
To learn more about Pepper or set up a time to meet her, email email@example.com!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit