Penny is a beautiful free spirit who loves to be active and is at home on the trails throughout Austin. With her perfect triangle ears, bright intelligent eyes, and lovely soft, feminine face, she could easily pass for a fox! She’s also a very smart young dog and quite a fast learner.
Penny was living as a stray for quite some time before a good samaritan who’d been keeping an eye on her was finally able to catch her. Penny is working on building her confidence, social skills, and comfort in new situations. She already shows a great desire to connect and offers playfulness and affection once she feels safe with you.
This beautiful young pup has so much promise and hopes with all her heart that her soulhuman is out there and that they’ll love and appreciate her for the amazing, one of a kind girl she is.
To read Penny’s whole story, check out her blog post!
And to learn more about this foxy little beauty or set up a time to meet her, email email@example.com!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit