Ladies and gentlemen… Meet The ‘Stang!
Mustang’s cuteness is so powerful it may actually knock you over the first time you meet her. No exaggeration, folks. She is so endearing and full of life, she could make you smile and laugh in the middle of a hurricane. You just can’t help but love her. Sally also happens to be smart, sassy, and full of good-natured mischief. She is a professional snuggler to boot.
Sally is wonderful in a home and is completely housetrained. She knows all of her commands and does them with style. Sally’s energy level and personality would match well with just about any household. Dog sports? She’s in! Strolls through the neighborhood? Let’s go! Cuddles on the couch? Of course!
Not sure you’re ready to give Sally your heart? No worries. Come meet her and she’ll steal it on the spot!
*Watch Mustang Sally’s hit music video, All the Single Doggies!
Mustang Sally is currently in a foster home. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a time to meet Mustang Sally or learn more about her!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit