This beautiful girl with the soulful eyes is French Fry. A silly name, perhaps. But silliness is one of French Fry’s hidden qualities. It peeks out far more often than it used to, but French Fry is still very much a dog waiting to be discovered.
Though she was terrified at the shelter, French Fry’s gentle nature and endearing personality earned her a spot as volunteer favorite despite the fact that she wasn’t always sure she even wanted to leave her kennel.
French Fry is now in a foster home and working with our volunteers to help her learn to be brave. Her sweet, playful personality shines more every day and watching her blossom and learn to stand on her own four paws is a journey we’re thrilled to be part of.
Though she has much to learn, French Fry would love to do it with an adopter by her side. We will be there to support French Fry and her person every step of the way. Does French Fry sound like the kind of girl you could let in to your heart? She promises to give you hers in return.
To learn more about French Fry or set up a time to meet her, email email@example.com!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit