We often refer to the pups in our program as incognito super dogs. Finnegan is the embodiment of that saying. He is an absolutely wonderful dog looking for a human to show him the way. He is bursting with potential, loves learning, and works hard for his handler. He is also very affectionate, loving, and possesses an adorable quirkiness that can’t help but make you smile.
Finnegan lost his home when his original humans got divorced. We can’t imagine anyone giving up on such a special dog. Finnegan is a true individual with a wonderful, unique spirit. He is full of personality and has all the makings of a first class loyal companion. He will make you laugh, warm your heart, and enrich your life.
Finnegan is a dog looking for his human partner. He hopes that it’s you!
Interested in meeting Finnegan? Email email@example.com with questions or to set-up a time to say hello!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit