Dobby is a gosh darn adorable young dog who’s smart as a whip. Like most puppies, he loves to play, thinks toys are awesome, and has a penchant for mischief.
Dobby is one of the youngest pups we’ve ever had in our program. Typically, puppies don’t need us. But Dobby has had a string of bad luck and found himself headed down a path a wonderful dog like him certainly didn’t deserve. After catching an upper respiratory infection, he landed himself a loooooong stint in a medical isolation kennel. It’s a tough place to be for any dog and it put this intelligent young pup in the position of needing some help in a big way.
But Dobby is not about to let some hard knocks steal his joy! He’s got a helping hand now to get him back on track to be the superdog he was born to be. Dobby has been doing wonderfully with his training. He’s learned to live in a home, loves other dogs (especially those who want to PLAY with him), and has become quite a social butterfly with people.
This young guy is an absolute blast to work with and we couldn’t be luckier to have him in our program. We think Dobby’s adopter will feel the same way!
To learn more about Dobby or set up a time to meet him, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit