Carla is a spicy beauty with a goofy streak! Gorgeous, highly intelligent, and full of personality, spending time with this lovely lady dog is a blast.
Carla first landed at the shelter when she made it known that life in the backyard didn’t agree with her. She needed adventure, fun, guidance, and most of all, companionship.
Carla has joined our program to get the training she missed out on earlier in life. Not only is she an incredibly fast learner, she is an absolute joy to work with. She’s a dog full of thoughts, opinions, and humor. A beautiful soul who makes the world a brighter place just by being in it.
Carla is hoping for an active adopter and would love to be someone’s running buddy! Though she’s an energetic girl, she wants to make sure you know that she’s also housetrained, very affectionate, and loves to cuddle at home with her person.
We’re in love with this smart, sassy lady and we think you will be too!
Want to set up a date to meet Carla or learn more about her? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit