A cuddlebug and a clown! Bo Bo is an absolutely adorable young pup full of personality. He’s playful, affectionate, and hilarious and is so ready to give his heart to the person who’ll let him be their dog!
Bo Bo hasn’t had an easy road so far but he’s not letting that dim his light and enthusiasm for life! Abandoned by someone who handed the leash to a stranger and said they’d be right back, only to never return, Bo Bo landed at the animal shelter. It can be an overwhelming place for any dog but Bo Bo was especially sensitive to the noise and relative chaos, so much so that he was put on the euthanasia list. His fosters saw our post hoping to save him and stepped up in the nick of time!
Bo Bo is settling into his foster home and proving what a difference a little love and consistency away from the shelter environment can make. He loves his toys, exploring the backyard, and putting on little frolic displays that will make you giggle and melt your heart. But mostly, Bo Bo loves being with people. He hopes very much for someone to love him just as much as he loves them and he’s working hard on his training to become the best boy he can be. Are you Bo Bo’s person?
Email email@example.com to set up a time to meet Bo Bo or learn more about him!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit