Tucker is kind of a heartthrob. A handsome country boy with a heart of gold, so charming he’s yet to meet a person who can resist his beautiful face and even more beautiful personality.
Tucker arrived at the shelter emaciated and covered in scars of unknown origin. Even in his rough physical state, his main objective was just to connect. Tucker spent no time feeling sorry for himself. In fact, all he concerns himself with is the good stuff.
Happy, playful, loving, and always in tune with his person. Tucker is a very special dog ready to live life to its fullest. He’d be a great fit for any number of households. What this beautiful boy really wants most is someone ready to connect with him too and to be his partner for all of life’s adventures, leaving the past to the wind.
To learn more about Tucker or set up a time to meet him, email email@example.com!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit