There’s just something about Tommy. Something special that shows up clearly in his sweet personality and desire to connect. Tommy is doing excellent with his training. He’s proved himself to be a highly intelligent dog who masters new skills almost immediately. He loves to engage with his handler, walks beautifully on leash, rides nicely in the car, and has all the makings of an exceptional companion.
One of Tommy’s favorite activities is field trips out on the town where he easily charms everyone he meets with his affectionate, goofy personality and great temperament. He visited Home Depot on a busy Sunday morning with people and other dogs everywhere and behaved so phenomenally he could have passed for a service dog. Parks, hiking trips, hanging out on patios…you name it and Tommy can do it! This handsome boy is 100% adoption ready.
Tommy is a dog who’ll bring fun, love, and loyalty to the life of whoever decides to be his person. Yes, Tommy needs you, but we think you’ll feel the same way we do…it’s really the humans who are lucky to be part of Tommy’s awesome slice of the world!
Want to set up a date to meet Tommy or learn more about him? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit