Simon is a sensitive sweet pea of a dog whose biggest goal in life is just to be near his person. He has a wonderful medium energy level, is fully housetrained, has excellent leash manners, and already knows all of his basic skills. He also does the most adorable pitty pat dance with his feet when he’s excited.
Simon arrived at the shelter as a stray and was never reclaimed by his previous owner. Sensitive soul that he is, the stress of the shelter quickly started to wear on him. He was pulled to a foster home where he’s doing wonderfully. In fact, he’s now met and exceeded all of his initial training goals and continues to work with our volunteers to keep his dog about town skills polished.
Simon is a very good boy with so much potential. He’s grown by leaps and bounds through his training and he steals the hearts of everyone he meets with his sweet nature. If you’re looking for a cuddle bug to keep you feeling cozy and loved all year round, Simon is your boy!
To learn more about Simon or set up a time to meet him, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit