This adorable, long-legged boy is Peanut! Peanut is a goofy, playful young pup full of smarts. He already knows his basic obedience skills, walks beautifully on leash, and is housetrained.
Peanut is a total people lover and an absolute blast to work with. He’s got a quirky charm all his own that shines through in every interaction. Engaging, comical, and intelligent, Peanut is an easy dog to give your heart to.
He’s a great dog around town. He thinks toys are the bees knees. He rides beautifully in the car. He has potential to be a wonderful jogging, running, or hiking buddy. But most importantly, Peanut is a dog it’s impossible to be around without smiling.
To learn more about Peanut or set up a time to meet him, email email@example.com!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit