The ridiculous cuteness. The inquisitive smarts. The affectionate charm. Little Miss Elsa is a spunky young pup who is on her way to becoming a gorgeous and one of a kind adult dog.
Elsa is energetic and highly intelligent. She already has lots of great skills and has taken to training with a sharp wit and a great sense of fun. She’d be an excellent running or hiking buddy but she’s also a lovebug who’d like to curl up next to her very own human on the couch. She also happens to enjoy sharing her home with fellow canine companions.
This playful and loving girl has charmed our socks off and we think you’ll love her too!
Want to set up a date to meet Elsa or learn more about her? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Did you know?
All Dogs Out Loud dogs come with comprehensive post-adoption support including:
- Free group training classes
- Free home visits
- $100 scholarship to local training facility when dog graduates from DOL program
- Lifetime adoption support guarantee including invitations to group hikes, Wine & Woof dog behavior gatherings, & free quarterly seminars
- Heartworm treatment for any heartworm positive dogs paid for by DOL through Animal Trustees of Austin
- Take home care packet including information folder & Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.’s Love Has No Age Limit